Ringdesk integration for Swyx and ZoHo-Desk
Ringdesk for Swyx enables full call control of your Swyx Client integrated in your ZoHo account. It enables you to work smart and efficient. It will help you to improve the speed of handling phone calls and it will lower your administration time. Also this App will add call detail information to the ticket and therefore improve your administration and handling history in a clear and transparent way.
- Signal incoming call and peer number;
- Automatically link leads or customers to the phone call;
- Create new ZoHo lead or Contact after mapping phone number to source;
- Add call details to the contact after ending the phone call;
- Quick dial any ticket related number;
- Change Swyx user status from ZoHo;
- Call transfer to other Ringdesk/Swyx users;
- Full call control of SwyxIt! Client within ZoHo crm;
- Ringdesk account (try 10 days for free, no restrictions, no creditcard needed, see pricing below)
- Working SwyxIt! softclient for Windows installed ( download from download pages )
- Ringdesk for Swyx Plugin installed
How to get it working (Step-by-step)
- Create an account on https://portal.ringdesk.com
- In the portal, go to “myPBX” and add the “Swyx connector“
- Download the Ringdesk Swyx Client Plug-in from our download page and install it.
Note: It must be installed in the same place as your Windows SwyxIt! Client!
- Restart your Windows session to make sure SwyxIt! and Ringdesk Plug-in are connected (restart your PC or logoff/logon).
- Login on the Ringdesk Plug-in with your Ringdesk user-email and password.
Note: Since the Plug-in is running in the background, the login [R] icon can be found in your Windows system tray.
- Install the ZoHo App, and also login with the same Ringdesk user-email and password. Now you can control your Swyx Client from within ZoHo!
Manual : Download
- After setting up the solution, you can try it for 10 days free, no limits!
If you have any problems setting up the integration, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact you within 10 days and evaluate your trial.
– € 3,00 per user per month;
– € 15,00 for the Swyx connector per month;
Swyx only enables Call-control via a windows based softclient. Therefore support of Swyx Apple client is not possible.