Ringdesk integration for Broadsoft and ODOO
( Many enterprise voip solutions are based on Broadsoft. Often they are sold with a different name like KPN1, Vodafone-one, Dean-one, Tele2 etc. )
Ringdesk for Broadsoft enables full call control of your Broadsoft Client integrated in your ODOO account. It enables you to work smart and efficient. It will help you to improve the speed of handling phone calls and it will lower your administration time. Also this App will add call detail information to the ticket and therefore improve your administration and handling history in a clear and transparent way.
- Signal incoming call and peer number;
- Automatically link leads or customers to the phone call;
- Create new ODOO contact after mapping phone number to source;
- Add call details to the contact after ending the phone call;
- Quick dial any ticket related number;
- Change Broadsoft user status from ODOO;
- Call transfer to other Ringdesk/Broadsoft users;
- Full call control of Broadsoft Client within ODOO;
- You need a Ringdesk account. Create one on the portal
- Add and configure the Broadsoft Connector (menu myPBX )
- Install the ODOO app from the ODOO app-store and login with your Ringdesk account.
- After setting up the solution, you can try it for 10 days free, no limits!
If you have any problems setting up the integration, please drop us an email to email@example.com
– € 3,00 per user per month;
– € 15,00 for the Broadsoft connector per month;